[net.news.b] Some site is mangling message-ids

rees@apollo.uucp (Jim Rees) (05/12/86)

Here's a diff between two different versions of the same article.  It looks
to me like some site along the first path has mangled the Message-ID (and some
other header lines, too).  This results in the same article being posted twice.

I've seen quite a few of these in the past few days.  I assume they are all
getting mangled at the same site.

Perhaps someone at tymix could look at the original article and tell us which
version is right, and which is mangled?  Then people at sites along the
"mangled" path can check to see where the mangling is happening.

% diff 2059 2077
2,3c2,3
< From: kanner@tymix
---