[net.news.b] rn patch #29

brad@gcc-milo.ARPA (Brad Parker) (07/28/86)

My first attempt to patch rn with patch #29 failed. I found I
had to back out the changes and reapply them with the "-l" (loose)
option.

It appears that the diffs had slightly different leading spaces?

(this is just me anal-retentivenes worrying about having the use
the -l option from now on, because of one little slip)

Is this just me?

ps: thanks to whom ever posted patch #28. It worked fine.

--

J Bradford Parker
General Computer (HyperDrive Beach, 3rd Cabana)

Good Sex is easier than a good slow roll. ("Left Stick! Right Rudder!...")

greg@ncr-sd.UUCP (Greg Noel) (07/29/86)

In article <622@gcc-milo.ARPA> brad@gcc-milo.UUCP (Brad Parker) writes:
>My first attempt to patch rn with patch #29 failed. I found I
>had to back out the changes and reapply them with the "-l" (loose)
>option.
>Is this just me?

It's not just you -- I had to do it, too.  But thanks for the reminder about
the "-l" option -- I was about to do the patches by hand.......
--
-- Greg Noel, NCR Rancho Bernardo    Greg@ncr-sd.UUCP or Greg@nosc.ARPA