[net.music] Richard Wright

clark@grdian.DEC (Dave Clark, 283-6322) (07/11/85)

Does anyone know what Richard Wright, the former keyboardist for Pink Floyd,
is doing these days?  Missed him on "The Final Cut" ....

					Mind your throats, please;
					Dave Clark
					Jokes for all Occasions / Glad All Over

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (07/14/85)

> From: clark@grdian.DEC (Dave Clark, 283-6322)

> Does anyone know what Richard Wright, the former keyboardist for Pink
> Floyd, is doing these days?  Missed him on "The Final Cut" ....

I don't know what he's doing at the moment, but in 1984 an album called
"Identity was released.  It is by the group "Zee", which consists of
Richard Wright and Dave Harris.  It is okay, but nothing great.  In 1978
Rick Wright came out with a solo album "Wet Dream", which is very good.
Almost everything on it would have fit in well on "Dark Side of The
Moon".

			"Though they'll never fathom it
			 Behind my sarcasm desperate memories lie"

			 Doug Alan
			  nessus@mit-eddie.ARPA (or UUCP)